A good way to learn how to navigate our MyRepChat website and mobile app is to go through this checklist and perform these activities. The best way to begin is by watching a demo from our main website: https://www.ionlake.com/demo/
1. Sign up:
- If you are part of large group, contact your group administrator for your firm's link and signup code.
- Otherwise, go to myrepchat.com. In the upper right hand corner, click on Sign In/Sign Up. The click "I don't have an account."
- Follow the on-screen instructions to create your account.
2. Log in:
- Once your account has been created, log in to your new account to continue the signup process.
- You will be asked for your contact details and some other information.
3. Choose your MyRepChat number:
- You can choose a new dedicated number OR you can enter your landline number to be text-enabled.
- (Please note--text enabling a landline will have a few more steps and take a little more time)
- You will also be prompted to enter the number you want your MyRepChat calls forwarded to (i.e. your mobile or landline number).
4. Send a message:
- Once you've finished the sign up process and chosen your MyRepChat number, you can begin using our service to send text messages to your contacts, either on our website or the mobile app.
- We recommend texting yourself or a colleague first to try it out and see how it looks on the receiving end. See these articles
5. Choose Add Ons:
- We have various add on features you can select to customize your MyRepChat account to your needs.
6. Create VCard:
- From the Dashboard go to Settings--Profile--Personal Details (VCard). There, you can upload your professional portrait and fill in your contact info.
- Click Save when you are finished.
7. Connect your CRM:
- MyRepChat integrates with many CRMs. To set this up, go to Settings > Integrations > Connect to CRM. Follow the on-screen directions.
- Learn how to import your contacts!
8. Set up billing:
- Enter this information to get your service activated.
- Go to Settings > Add-Ons and Billing > Billing Management to add your payment method.