If a contact is new, and not in either the CRM or your phone, and you just want to send a quick text message, you may want to use 'Quick Create Contact'.
From the messages pane, use 'Compose Message' at the bottom of the screen. In the 'Find Contact' screen, go to the bottom to use 'Quick Create Contact'.
Enter the Contact Details and click 'OK'
In the next screen you're back to the messages page. Here you can either type a message, or you'll see the consent message is populated for you.
Use the Blue Button on the right to send the message.
The buttons on the bottom of the message each have their own function.
- On the far left, is the Media Icon - you can click this button to insert media.
- Second from the left is the two chatt bubbles - these your precreated templates that you can insert.
- Scheduled Messages is the middle button - schedule a future message, perhaps a Birthday text.
- The Box with a small person and three lines is your vCard - with this file the client can easily save your contact information to their phone as a contact card.
- Is the Phone icon - use this button to call the client from the app.
Please sign in to leave a comment.