It may be wise in some situations to port your number to MyRepChat's carrier Twilio. To start a port request, please gather this information and send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org .
In your request to port we need a few specific pieces of information:
- Number to Port: (###) ###-####
- Client Service Record/Ticket number:
- Account #
- PIN #
- Name on the account:
- Documents to attach:
- LOA: Please open this LOA, download and fill it out, and send into Support@ionlake.com with your port request.
- Phone Bill (needs to be a recent phone bill within the last 30 days)
- If you're porting a Google Voice account, a screenshot of the account page is sufficient. Please be sure the number is 'unlocked'.
Here's a helpful article from our carrier about porting: