You can send messages to your distribution list (group). Sending a message to group in MyRepChat is different from group messaging on your mobile device. When sending a message to a group the message goes out to each individual person in the group and looks like a single message. Other contacts in the group will be be able to see the conversations happening between you and that client.
You may want to set up a distribution list (group) for positive consent. Click on link below for further directions.
Watch this short video or read the guide below!
From the Dashboard click on 'Messages'-->'Compose Message' and this screen will pop up:
In the 'Contact or Group' field type in the name of the group you wish to message and click 'BEGIN SEARCH'. Groups with that word or words will pop up in the bottom half of that screen:
Click on the group you want, and at the bottom of the next screen you can create and send a message.
You may choose to use the icons below the message pane. The little icons below the message box let you add media, a template, schedule the message for a future date, or add emojis.
- Media icon. Choose a media saved on your device. You can either preview it or send it. Please take note that you are not able to send a message with the media. You will need to send the media then followed by a message.
- Search for content. This is used for Marketing Pro or FMG Suite. Click on the icon and you can search for articles or media content. You are only able to use this feature if you have an account with Marketing Pro or FMG Suite. Please note: MyRepChat does not configure with the free version of either integration.
- Chat Icon. You will find examples of different templates that can be used.
- Schedule Message Icon. This is where you can insert a schedule message that has been set up.
- emoji's icon. You can select an emoji to send
vCard (Virtual Business Card) You can select this icon and it will send out your virtual business card
Positive Consent icon. By selecting this icon you can send the initial positive consent message to your distribution list.
Please note--at this time we are unable to allow attaching a VCard to a group message due to cell carrier limitations.