Previously, disclosures could be configured specifically for the Account or for the Group as a whole if the Account did not have one. The disclosure could be configured to be sent on every message, once a day, or once a month.
We now have a rule-based approach that allows them to send disclosures based on a few different conditions and offer a more flexible frequency schedule.
The conditions available are:
- Specific Account - choose which account this disclosure goes to. This is the same behavior as previously where you can make an explicit disclosure for an Account.
- Number of Logins - send this disclosure to Accounts that have at least the specified number of logins. This could be used for when you need to send one disclosure if an assistant may also be sending messages vs. only the advisor.
- Location - send this disclosure for the specified location (state). This could be used for when a disclosure needs different wording based on where the Account is located.
- Unconditional - the default tis there is no condition and the disclosure will always be sent.
How frequently the disclosure is sent also has more options:
- Once - only send the disclosure once per contact
- Always - send the disclosure on every message
- Time-based - send the disclosure after the specified amount of time has passed for each contact. You can select any number of days, months, or years.
Note: It’s unlikely but order may matter. When an Account sends a message, we look at the top-most disclosure and see if that tenant meets the condition, if it does it will use that disclosure and send on the frequency in that disclosure. If the Account doesn’t mach the condition we’ll look at the second condition from the top, and so forth. So if an Account matches multiple conditions only the top-most condition it matches will be used.
If you already have disclosures configured, nothing has to be done. The group disclosure will be set to an ‘unconditional’ disclosure and will be the last disclosure in the list. Each Account level disclosure is set to an Account condition. You will find disclosures on the menu on the left (under Administration) and is where all disclosures are configured/modified. Under the Account, the disclosure that the Account currently meets will be displayed, but can no longer be configured there.