Creating a new message in MyRepChat is easily done with a click of a few buttons!
You will first want to go to the Messages section of MyRepChat. (If you just logged into the app, you will already be on this page).
Next, click on the Compose Message icon.
You will now be able to:
1) Type in a contacts name or phone number or a group name (If already in your system).
2) Choose if you want to search just "Contacts" or "Contacts and Groups".
3) Choose if you want to search your CRM, contacts already imported into MyRepChat, or both.
4) Choose "All Contacts", or "Just My Contacts". (This is applicable for offices that have joined CRM informations).
Click Search once you have filled out your desired search requirements.
Note: You can also use the "Quick Create Contact" to add a contact on the spot into MyRepChat.
Once you have selected your recipient you will see the conversation screen open up allowing you to message your client.
Have more questions?
Check out these other help documents:
- How do I create a group?
- What are the icons below the text box?
- How do I create a new message template?