Integrating with Junxure allows you to import your contacts into MyRepChat and allows MyRepChat to document SMS messages as notes into Junxure as Actions.
*See CRM Integrations for generic CRM integration features and behavior.
Set up Integration:
To set up the integration, from the Dashboard, go to Settings-->Integrations-->Connect to CRM.
Scroll down to click on the Junxure logo.
You will see a secondary section appear with instructions on setting up your Junxure integration:
Click 'Connect' to be redirected to the Junxure login page. Not the banner that indicates the login will create the Junxure - MyRepChat integration.
Once you enter your Junxure email/password and click 'LogIn', you'll be redirected back to MyRepChat. Click 'Activate Notes' if you would like all SMS/Text messages to contacts imported from Junxure to be automatically added to Junxure as comments to your contacts.
Once the Junxure integration is established, the 'Test' button will become enabled. Click 'Test' to confirm the link is established and MyRepChat can connect and communicate with Junxure.
If you get an error on the Junxure login you may need to 'reset' so you can try the integration again. This is rare but may occur if Junxure thinks an integration exists but it does not in MyRepChat (or vice-versa).
- Log into MRC and deactivate the integration completely so everything is “red” and save changes
- Log out of MyRepChat and then clear. Cache and Cookies directly from the MRC login page.
- Log in to Junxure
- Go to User Profile. Disable the user. Save. Refresh Junxure. Enable the user. Save. This clears Junxure from having the integration saved.
- Log out of Junxure (clear cache and cookies directly from the login page for Junxure once logged out).
- Log into MRC.
- Go to Settings - Integrations - Connect to CRM - Junxure
- Click ‘Remove Settings’ (if its enabled. If its not it has already been deleted).
- Now click ‘Connect’ button
- It should redirect you to Junxure and asks you to login to setup the integration. The login page should mention that it is integrating MyRepChat.
- Once you enter the Junxure username/password, it should redirect you back to MRC logged in (shows the Dashboard).
- Go back to Settings - Integrations - Connect to CRM - Junxure. Click ’Test’. It should say it's successful.
As you might expect, each CRM is different for search behavior and may have limitations. This is the behavior specific to Junxure:
- Entering a name will search either first or last name of the Junxure contact.
- All searches are 'contains' searches and single field searches, so do not enter a space when searching for a name - either search for first or last name.
- Entering a phone number will ignore any punctuation and will return partial phone number searches (so you can enter just the last four digits of a phone number).
- All messages are written back as Actions to Junxure in the contact's primary Record.