MyRepChat gives you an easy-to-view Calendar display to show when archives were sent each day and the status of those archives. You can drill down to see how many messages were in each audit range and if there were any failures and what the failure was.
From the Dashboard, go to Settings-->Archives and Reports-->Archive Audit. You will see a calendar. The colored dots represent the days archives were sent and a status for the day. If any of the archives failed or are in the process of retrying, a red dot appears.
- Red - An archive failed to send or an error was returned and retries have (so far) been unsuccessful.
- Green - All archives have been sent and were successful.
- Blue - The archive period has begun but MyRepChat has not yet attempted to send the archive. This usually occurs on the current day (depending on the Archive Schedule)
- Gray - No archives were created. This usually occurs on days before the schedule or for future days where we are not yet in the scheduled period.
Clicking on a day will show you the archives that were sent that day, how many messages were included and the status of each individual batch.
- MyRepChat is notified anytime we are unable to send an archive to your Archive Provider
- If MyRepChat has failed to send 10 times, we will notify the Account or Group Administrator.
MyRepChat does an audit once an hour but may not retry every hour. How frequently MyRepChat retries depends on the current archiving load, but typically it will retry every other or every third hour.
Please sign in to leave a comment.