Retrieving Voicemails, Recordings, and Transcriptions
Note: This article does not apply to you if you are using a text enabled landline or VOIP line for MyRepChat.
For both Mobile and the web portal, to retrieve a voicemail, recording, or transcription you will want to:
- Go to the Messages section of MyRepChat:
Select the contact (phone number or name) whose voicemail, recording, or transcription you would like to listen to/read to open the most recent communications with that contact.
Once you have selected the contact, if you have calls with recordings with that contact, you will see a recording in the conversation panel:
- To listen to the voicemail/recording click on the play button.
- To see the transcription, click on the chat icon next to the recording.
- To download this recording (web portal only) click on the stacked ellipses (three little dots).
- To mute the recording you can click on the sound icon.
Note: It may take a few minutes after a phone call for the transcription to be made available to you.