Retrieving Voicemails, Recordings, and Transcriptions
Note: This article does not apply if you don't have the voice calling add-on.
- Go to Messages:
- Your most recent calls and messages will show in the message history pane. Orange dots will indicate unread messages, calls and voicemails.
- Click on the unread message and if you have a voicemail, you will see a recording in the conversation panel:
- To listen to the voicemail/recording click on the play button.
- To see the transcription, click on the chat icon next to the recording.
- To download this recording (web portal only) click on the stacked ellipses (three little dots).
- To mute the recording you can click on the sound icon.
Note: It may take a few minutes after a phone call for the transcription to be made available to you.
Please sign in to leave a comment.