This article is for those who choose a new number when they signed up for MyRepChat and would like their outbound calls to look like they are coming from their MyRepChat number.
If you SMS enabled your landline or VOIP number this article will not pertain to you.
To make an outbound phone call you will want to:
- Create a "New Message" to the contact you would like to call OR find the contact you would like to call from your recent conversations.
- Once you have the conversation screen up, click on the phone icon at the bottom of the screen:
- You will now be presented with a pop-up screen showing the number to be called as well as how the contact will be called.
- If you would like to choose a different number to call for the contact record, select the current number in the "Choose the number you would like to call" drop down menu.
If you would like to change your phone call to be coming from your actual cell phone number instead of from MyRepChat, use the drop down menu in "How would you like to call". See screenshot for an example of this:
- Once you have configured these options to your preferences, click on the Call button.