This article is for those who chose a new number or ported in a number to our carrier when they signed up for MyRepChat and would like to make outbound calls.
If you SMS enabled your landline or VOIP number this article will not pertain to you.
Outbound calls function like a conference call: MyRepChat will call your cell phone, and then use your cell phone to call the client - you'll want to answer the call into your phone to make the outbound call.
Here's a step by step process:
- Start with either 'Compose Message' and search for the contact, OR find the contact you would like to call from your recent conversations.
- Once you have the conversation screen up, click on the phone icon at the bottom of the screen, to the left of the blue Send button.
3. You will now be presented with a pop-up screen showing the number to be called - choose the green 'call' option.
** If you would like to choose a different number to call for the contact record, tap on the number and you will see a new drop down menu and options to scroll and choose which number to call. Select and say 'OK'
5. Click on the Call button to place the call - This will initiate a call to your "Voice/Forward" number (which is usually set as your cell phone) as seen on your dashboard bottom left corner.
6. Answer the incoming call from your MyRepChat Number
7. You will then hear an automated voice say 'connecting, please wait' and it will then call the client.