Watch this short video or read the guide below!
You can add/remove logins to your account. MyRepChat includes the first two logins with the account subscription, additional logins may cost extra, and the cost will be displayed in the 'Settings'-->Add-Ons and Billing' section.
To manage account logins, go to 'Settings'-->'Add-Ons and Billing'-->'Additional Account Logins':
(Note: the amount shown in this screenshot is just for documentation, the amount you see may be different)
The list of logins displays the name, email address, and phone number used for Multi-factor authentication.
To add a login click on the "+CREATE LOGIN" button.
Fill in the name and a valid email address for the person you want to grant access to. When you click save, an email address with a generated password will be emailed to the email address you provided.
Notes about logins:
- The account login will have the exact same abilities to use the account as other account logins, including managing account logins.
- The email address you use for the login MUST be accessible by the user.
- A password will be auto generated and emailed to the email address you provided.
- The user can change their password after they successfully login.
- You cannot reset passwords, the user should use the "Forgot Password" link on the login page if they forget their password.
- You cannot change the phone number for Multi-factor authentication
After an account login has been created, you will not be able to change the email address, only the name. If you need to change the email address simply remove the account login and re-create it with the correct email address.
If a person has a log in to multiple different accounts, they will be able to view all accounts from the top right corner of the MyRepChat screen. Navigate to the top right corner, and click on the arrow to open the list of available accounts. The blue circle indicaites which account you're currently viewing, and the associated phone number and avatar will change accordingly.