Integrating with OneHQ allows you to import your Advisors into MyRepChat and allows MyRepChat to document SMS/Text messages as notes into OneHQ as Discussions for that Advisor's profile.
*See CRM Integrations for generic CRM integration features and behavior.
Set up Integration:
To set up the integration, from the Dashboard, go to Settings-->Integrations-->Connect to CRM.
Scroll down to click on the onehq.com box:
You will see a secondary section appear with instructions on setting up your OneHQ integration:
The 'Username' is how you log in to OneHQ.
The 'Access Key' in OneHQ can be found under your account settings after you log in.
The 'Report ID' is a custom report you'll need to build. See OneHQ MyRepChat Report section for details.
For questions about your Username or Access Key please reach out to support at OneHQ.
Click 'Activate Notes' if you would like all SMS/Text messages to contacts imported from OneHQ to be automatically added to OneHQ as discussions to your Advisors.
Once you enter the integration information, click 'Save'.
OneHQ MyRepChat Report:
To search Advisors in OneHQ, MyRepChat needs an Advisor report to use. The following screenshots will walk you through how to configure the report.
- Go into reports and click 'Create a New Report'
- Give it a name (anything) and use 'Advisor' resource. Limit should be 100-250. Click Continue.
- Select the columns to include on the report. The columns are:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phones - Number
- Phones - Location (this means 'mobile' or 'home', etc).
- Emails - Address - Primary
- Addresses - Line One - Primary
- Addresses - City - Primary
- Addresses - Zip Code - Primary
- Addresses - State Abbreviation - Primary
- Layout doesn't matter for the API. Arrange it how you'd like if you want to run it from OneHQ.
- Add two Filters. This allows us to search by name or phone number. The Names of the filters are important so make sure they are named 'NameFilter' and 'PhoneFilter'.
- 'NameFilter' on the 'Name' Field - Operation: Not Equals, Value: Leave Blank
- 'PhoneFilter' on the 'Phones - Number' field - Operation: Not Equals, Value: Leave Blank
- Save the report
- Make a note of the ID in the URL bar in your browser (see screenshot below). This is the 'Report ID' you'll enter in to MyRepChat.
Here are some screenshots for the instructions above:
Step#1: Create a new Report
Step#2: Select Columns
Below is the list of columns on the report once you've selected all the columns.
Step#3: Select Filters
Below are the filters that are needed to search. The Operation/Values doesn't really matter since the API will replace them. However, the fields to search are required.
As you might expect, each CRM is different for search behavior and may have limitations. This is the OneHQ specific behavior:
- A Phone search will search all phone fields and ignores any punctuation.
- A Phone search is a 'contains' search so a search for the last 4 digits of a number will match.
- A Name search is a 'contains' search of a combined name field (first + last name)
- For example: 'Tom Jones' will be found by a search for 'Tom Jo' but not 'To Jo'.
- We do not currently support search by group. If you would like to see a group integration, please let us know.