Integrating with AllClients CRM allows you to import your contacts into MyRepChat and allows MyRepChat to document SMS/Text messages as notes into AllClients CRM under your customers' profiles.
*See CRM Integrations for generic CRM integration features and behavior.
Set up Integration:
To set up the integration, from the Dashboard, go to Settings-->Integrations-->Connect to CRM.
Click on the ALLClients box:
You will see a secondary section appear with instructions on setting up your AllClients CRM integration:
There are 3 configurations for AllClients CRM:
- Host - is used for any whitelisting URL used to login. If you don't whitelist, use 'www.allclients.com' that is already populated.
- AccountId - is a number that can be found after logging in to AllClients CRM under the 'Settings' wheel and 'API Settings'.
- API Key - is text that is generated from API Settings. Click 'Generate API Key' and copy/paste the text into MyRepChat.
For questions about creating an API Key in AllClients CRM, please reach out to support at AllClients CRM.
As you might expect, each CRM is different for search behavior and may have limitations. This is the behavior specific to ALLClients:
- A Phone search will search all 4 phone fields and ignores any punctuation.
- A Phone search is a 'contains' search so a search for the last 4 digits of a number will match.
- Name searches look in both first, last, and email fields. HOWEVER, these searches only return basic information and no phone numbers, and we have to retrieve phone numbers for each contact so we limit search results to 10 results. So please be specific.
- A space in the search will separate first and last names. So if you want 'Tom Jones' a search on 'To Jon' will match.
- We do not currently support searching by Group. If you would like to see search/import by group, let us know.