Integrating with AllClients CRM allows you to import your contacts into MyRepChat and allows MyRepChat to document SMS messages as notes into AllClients CRM under your customers profile.
See CRM Integrations for generic CRM integration features and behavior.
To setup the integration, go to Account Settings (gear wheel on the upper right), click the integration tab.
Choose AllClients logo from the dropdown. You will see a secondary section appear with instructions on setting up your AllClients CRM integration.
There are 3 configurations for AllClients CRM:
- Host - is used for any whitelisting URL used to login. If you don't whitelist, use 'www.allclients.com' that is already populated.
- AccountId - is a number that can be found after logging in to AllClients CRM under the 'Settings' wheel and 'API Settings'.
- API Key - is text that is generated from API Settings. Click 'Generate API Key' and copy/paste the text into MyRepChat.
For questions about creating an API Key in AllClients CRM, please reach out to support at AllClients CRM.
As you might expect, each CRM is different for search behavior and may have limitations or 'gotchas'. This is the AllClients specific behavior:
- Phone searches all 4 phone fields and ignores any punctuation.
- Phone is a 'contains' search so a search for last 4 digits of a number will match.
- Name searches look in both first, last, and email fields. HOWEVER, these searches only return basic information and no phone numbers and we have to go back to get phone numbers for each contact. So we limit search results to 10 results. So be specific!
- A space in the search will separate first and last names. So if you want 'Tom Jones' a search on 'To Jon' will match.
- We do not currently support searching by Group. If you would like to see search/import by group, let us know.