Integrating with AllClients CRM allows you to import your contacts into MyRepChat and allows MyRepChat to document SMS messages as notes into AllClients CRM under your customers profile.
See CRM Integrations for generic CRM integration features and behavior.
To start the integration process you will need to click on the "Contacts" button from the toolbar.
A list of any existing contacts will appear in the left hand panel. Click on the "+Add" button to begin a new contact import.
Using the drop down menu, select the AllClients logo.
You will see a secondary section appear with instructions on setting up your AllClients CRM integration.
There are 3 configurations for AllClients CRM:
- Host - is used for any whitelisting URL used to login. If you don't whitelist, use 'www.allclients.com' that is already populated.
- AccountId - is a number that can be found after logging in to AllClients CRM under the 'Settings' wheel and 'API Settings'.
- API Key - is text that is generated from API Settings. Click 'Generate API Key' and copy/paste the text into MyRepChat.
For questions about creating an API Key in AllClients CRM, please reach out to support at AllClients CRM.
Bulk Import of Contacts
You're able to bulk import contacts from the Contacts page by clicking 'Get Contacts'
You can now click 'Get Contacts' to import contacts from AllClients CRM.
Highlight the contacts you want to import and click 'Import Selected Contacts'.
Contacts imported from AllClients CRM will have the AllClients logo listed in the contact details. A mobile phone in AllClients CRM will automatically be added as the number to use for messaging.
In Messaging, you're able to search contacts by phone number, first name, or last name.
As you might expect, each CRM is different for search behavior and may have limitations or 'gotchas'. This is the AllClients specific behavior:
- Phone searches all 4 phone fields and ignores any punctuation.
- Phone is a 'contains' search so a search for last 4 digits of a number will match.
- Name searches look in both first, last, and email fields. HOWEVER, these searches only return basic information and no phone numbers and we have to go back to get phone numbers for each contact. So we limit search results to 10 results. So be specific!
- A space in the search will separate first and last names. So if you want 'Tom Jones' a search on 'To Jon' will match.