Integrating with Omniscient CRM allows you to import your contacts into MyRepChat and allows MyRepChat to document SMS/Text messages as notes into Omniscient CRM under your customers' profiles.
*See CRM Integrations for generic CRM integration features and behavior.
Set up Integration:
To set up the integration, from the Dashboard, go to Settings-->Integrations-->Connect to CRM.
Scroll down to click on the Omni box:
You will see a secondary section appear with instructions on setting up your Omniscient CRM integration:
The 'Username' is how you log in to Omniscient CRM.
The 'Access Key' in Omniscient CRM can be found under My Preferences after you log in.
For questions about your Username or Access Key please reach out to support at Omniscient CRM.
Click 'Activate Notes' if you would like all SMS/Text messages to contacts imported from Omniscient CRM to be automatically added to Omniscient CRM as comments to your contacts.
Once you enter the integration information and click 'Save'.
As you might expect, each CRM is different for search behavior and may have limitations. This is the behavior specific to Omni:
- A Phone search will search all phone fields and ignores any punctuation.
- A Phone search is a 'contains' search so a search for the last 4 digits of a number will match.
- Name searches look in either first or last names.
- Do not search for both first and last names at once. For example: 'Tom Jones' does not match either a first or last name, so the search will return no results.
- We do not currently support search by group. If you would like to see a group integration, please let us know.