Integrating with Omniscient CRM allows you to import your contacts into MyRepChat and allows MyRepChat to document SMS messages as notes into Omniscient CRM under your customers profile.
See CRM Integrations for generic CRM integration features and behavior.
To setup the integration, go to Account Settings (gear wheel on the upper right), click the integration tab.
Using the drop down menu, select the Omni logo. You will see a secondary section appear with instructions on setting up your Omniscient CRM integration.
The 'Username' is how you log in to Omniscient CRM.
The 'Access Key' in Omniscient CRM can be found under My Preferences after you log in.
For questions about your Username or Access Key please reach out to support at Omniscient CRM.
Click 'Activate Notes' if you would like all SMS messages to contacts imported fromOmniscient CRM to be automatically added to Omniscient CRM as comments to your contacts.
Once you enter the integration information and click 'Save'.
As you might expect, each CRM is different for search behavior and may have limitations or 'gotchas'. This is the Omni specific behavior:
- Phone searches all phone fields and ignores any punctuation.
- Phone is a 'contains' search so a search for last 4 digits of a number will match.
- Name searches look in either first or last names.
- Do not search for both first and last names at once. For example: 'Tom Jones' does not match either a first or last name, so the query will return no results.
- We do not currently support search by group. If you would like to see a group integration, please let us know.