Integrating with VTiger allows you to import your contacts into MyRepChat and allows MyRepChat to document text messages as notes into VTiger under your customers' profiles.
*See CRM Integrations for generic CRM integration features and behavior.
Set up Integration:
To set up the integration, from the Dashboard go to Settings-->Integrations-->Connect to CRM.
Scroll down and click on the VTiger box:
You will see a secondary section appear with instructions on setting up your VTiger integration:
The 'Host' is the host name of your company's portal when you log into VTiger. See image above for an example. You will have a different host.
The 'Username' is how you log in to VTiger.
The 'Access Key' in VTiger can be found under My Preferences after you log in to VTiger.
For questions about your Host information or Access Key please reach out to support at VTiger.
Toggle the 'Activate Notes' over to green for 'On' if you would like all SMS/Text messages to contacts imported from VTiger to be automatically added to VTiger as comments.
Once you enter the integration information, click 'Save Settings'.
As you might expect, each CRM is different for search behavior and may have limitations. This is the behavior specific to VTiger:
- A Phone search will search all phone fields and ignores any punctuation.
- A Phone search is a 'contains' search so a search for the last 4 digits of a number will match.
- A Name search will look in either first or last names.
- Do not search for both first and last names at once. For example: 'Tom Jones' does not match either a first or last name, so the search will return no results.
- We don't currently search groups in VTiger. If you would like us to add this integration, please let us know.