We are always able to send your archiving emails to your already archived email inbox.
Go to: 'Settings--Archives and Reports--Connect to Archiver' and fill in your email address information.
Next, set up your archiving schedule:
- Go to 'Settings--Archives and Reports--Archive Schedule', scroll down and click on Email (which should be checked) .
- Click on +Add Schedule to set time and frequency of those archive emails to be sent.
- Under STATE make sure you change that from Editable to Active, and then click Save.
- You can enter multiple email addresses, so you and a supervisor/compliance manager could both receive these archive reports.
- You can always remove an email from this archiving section.
- You can come back to this page at any time to review the Audit section. This section is where you can go if you ever want to confirm that your archive schedule is running as planned. Note that when you have no activity, you won't receive an email.