We have found that there are some instances where Salesforce accounts have not yet enabled API access. If you are having issues getting your contacts into MyRepChat we suggest taking a look at the following steps.
Note: This must be done by your Salesforce Administrator.
How to enable API access in Salesforce by Profile
1. Click Setup
2. Click Manage Users > Profiles.
3. Click Edit against the specific Profile.
4. Scroll down to Administrative Permissions and check the API Enabled box.
5. Click Save.
How to enable API Access in Salesforce by Permission Set
1. Click Setup.
2. Click Manage Users > Permission Sets.
3. Select the specific Permission Set.
4. Click System > System Permissions > Edit
5. Check the API Enabled box.
6. Click Save.