If you cannot import your contacts, go to:
- 'Settings'-->'Integrations'-->'Connect to CRM'.
- Choose your CRM, and on the next screen click the 'Test" button. If this test fails, check the CRM configuration if there is a 'token' or 'username', etc. to enter.
- If your CRM does not use configuration fields, and instead requires you to be logged in and give MyRepChat access, click 'Remove Settings' and then click 'Test' again. This will redirect you to your CRM to login and give us access again. This will reset the 'link' between MyRepChat and your CRM.
If phone numbers are missing:
- MyRepChat automatically sets the 'messaging' number to be the mobile number if a mobile number field is filled in.
- If the CRM does not have a mobile number field or it's not filled in, we will import as many phone numbers that are in 'standard' fields in the CRM and pick one to be the 'messaging' number.
- You may need to review the 'messaging' number and ensure it matches the client's 'Mobile' number.