Want to create a quick account for someone instead having them use your groups signup link?
You can do this in the "Accounts" page of your Group Administration account.
1) Click on the "Create" button to start creating a new account.
2) Next, from the two options to create a new account, choose "Add Manually".
3) Next, you will be able to enter in the basic contact information for the account. You will also be able to set the account state to "Active", "Inactive", "Trial", "Comp" or "Review".
4) Next you all see the account log in section. Leave this blank until you have saved the account. You will also see a place for the MyRepChat phone number, leave this blank as well. The user will be prompted to configure their number when they first log in. Lastly, you will be able to set the country and timezone for the account.
5) Next, you can scroll to the very bottom of this page and click Save.
You have now created an account. Make sure you create a user for the account.