One of the two options to assign a MyRepChat number is by picking a brand new one.
This is all done through the signup process:
- You can signup using the 2 Week Free Trial link located at http://myrepchat.com. You may also have a company signup link from the group administrator at your company.
- Once you get to the signup page you will be prompted to give us your email and create your password. Items with an Asterisk are required.
- Click Next when you have filled out the appropriate information. You will now choose your number or enable a landline. Click "Choose a new number."
- You will now be prompted to enter in a 3 digit area code of your choice. Click search. You will be presented with a list of 30 numbers.
- Once you have selected a number that you like, select the number. You will now be asked to confirm that is the number you would like. Once you choose a number it cannot be changed.
- Once you are finished going through the signup process and log in for the first time you can find your MyRepChat number in the upper right hand corner of your account (near the logout button). You will now be able to send/receive messages with your MyRepChat number.
Note: Some group administrator may restrict the use of your account until they have approved your account details. Please contact your group administrator with any questions regarding limitations on your account.