This is all done through the signup process:
- You can signup using the 2 Week Free Trial link located at http://myrepchat.com. You may also have a company signup link from the group administrator at your company.
- Once you get to the signup page you will be prompted to give us your email and create your password. Items with an Asterisk are required.
- Click Next when you have filled out the appropriate information. You will now choose your number or enable a landline. Click "Enable a landline number."
- Next you will be prompted to check your landline for use.
- If your landline can be used you will now be able to fill out the address information for the landline. Fill this out and click Continue.
- Next you will be prompted to initiate a call to your landline number. This is to verify that the number belongs to you. You can add an extension if needed and a short delay to the call.
When you initiate a call, a verification code will appear on your screen. You will be prompted to enter this code into your landline phone during the verification call. Do Not Click Next Until You Have Verified the Number.
NOTE: THIS IS A SAMPLE CODE. Do not use it for your authentication call.
- Once you have verified the phone number, click Next. You will now be prompted to send a Letter of Authorization (LOA) to your email for you to sign.
Once you have signed the LOA your landline number goes into carrier-processing, this is when we communicate with your phone carrier and they make the proper modifications to allow your number to be used for SMS messaging.
There is a small waiting game, but we will notify you when your number is ready for use and you can begin using MyRepChat to send and receive messages from your clients.