You can create scheduled messages within the Smart Messages feature.
1. Click on Smart Messages from your toolbar. (Second from the left).
2. Next click on the "+Create" button that is in the lefthand panel of Smart Messages.
3. Type your message in the Message box and click on the check box next to Schedule Message.
4. You can now select who you would like to schedule the message to, the time, and frequency.
5. Click Save when done.
6. You will now see the date the message is scheduled for be notated. If you select that date and scroll down you will get a list view of messages scheduled for that day.