Once you have created a group you will now be able to create accounts for the group.
*Remember, an account represents a MyRepChat number and contains user login(s). Once you have created an account you will then create user(s) for that account. Creating a user creates login credentials.
- Select on "Accounts" from the top tool bar.
- From the left panel, click on the "+Create" button.
- You will now be able to import accounts from a CSV file or create an account manually.
- You will now be prompted to enter in basic contact information for the account.
Note: If the group has chosen to have a positive consent message, you will need to put the name the account will belong to in the "Contact Person" field. This name will automatically generate into the positive consent message.
- You will not be able to create a login until you have finished creating the account. You will leave the MyRepChat number field box empty. The user will set up their own number, but you can come back here for reference once they have configured a number.
- You won't have any account statistics yet, but you can always come back here to see how frequently the account it being used. Make sure that MyRepChat is enabled for the account and assign the account to the appropriate group. Click "Save".
You will still need to create an Account Login to generate a username and password for this account. See knowledge article "How do I create a login?".