We can attach your disclosure link to a single text message to your clients. You have the ability to have a group disclosure link sent out once per day per contact.
(Note: The day restarts at midnight each night, not every 24 hours).
We understand though that sometimes smaller firms work under your group and their clients might be confused as to why they are getting the broker dealers consent message, not the firm/advisors. Which is why we also have account disclosure links.
The account disclosure link will always take precedence over the groups link, if it is set up. If no account disclosure link is enabled, but the group has one set up, the group link will send out to clients.
By default we have this ability turned off, but you can enable it at any time.
- Go to the Group Setup tab from the toolbar.
- Go to the "Disclosure Link" section.
- Click on the Enable toggle and enter your disclosure link.
- Remember to "Save" the page after changing this setting!
Your group link will now attach itself to the first message sent to a client on any given day.
1) Click on the account that would like to have their own link.
2) Scroll down to the "Disclosure Links" section under the account settings.
3) Next, make sure the "Active" toggle is to the right to enable the account disclosure link.
4) Enter in the link that the account would like to have sent out to it's clients.
5) Click "Save". The account link will now take precedence over the group's link.
Note: The user of the account is now able to edit this link at any time in their account settings, because this setting is available. Any changes to the link made by the user will be reflected in the in this "Account Settings"-"Disclosure Settings" section.