Every group administrator has a personalized link and signup code that they can send to those who would like to signup. The administrator is also able to choose what state they would like new accounts to go into.
When people use your link/code to signup they are added and subject to the settings that you have created in your group administration account.
- Go to the Group Setup tab from the toolbar.
- Go to the section Compliance sub-tab and scroll down to the "Account Self Signup". The link here is a specialized link and code just for your company/firm.
- You can also chance the "New Account State" at this time. Options include:
- Review - The user can do everything except send messages.
- Active - The user has no limitations (except for those you set for everyone in the group settings)
- Inactive - The user will not be able to access their account.
- Trial- 14 day trial period
- Copy the link and paste into your email and send!
Note: The link and code in the sample image is just a sample, it will not work for your group.