There are two types of ways to send scheduled messages. One way is using Smart Messages. The other is within the conversation.
This document goes over the latter. Please visit our Smart Message documentation to view how to create scheduled messages within that feature.
Sending a text is first and easiest capability of MyRepChat.
1) Select the Messages tab from the top tool bar. Click on the "+Create" button to start a new message or select an existing conversation.
2) If you created a new conversation, you will see a list of existing groups and individual contacts. Select the person or group that you would like to text.
3) When you select a contact you will now see any existing conversation with them populate. Click on the calendar icon.
4) You will now be able to type a message and choose the date, time, and and recurrences for it to be sent. Click Schedule when you are done.
5) You can view the scheduled message by clicking on the Smart Messages tab.