A group message allows you to send the same/one message to multiple contacts; this is not like common mobile group texts in which all participants see each others calling number and responses.
If you send a group text message to a group of 50 contacts, the system will send 50 individual messages, one to each person in the group. This way, the people in the group cannot see who is in the group, and responses are silohed between the sender and recepient, not to everyone.
To create a group message do the following:
- From the contacts tab, click on 'Create a contact or Group' at bottom.
- Name the group and toggel green the contacts you want added to the group or search and pull over an existing group from your CRM.
To send a group message do the following:
- From the messages tab, click on 'Compose Message' at bottom.
- Search for an existing group or search and pull over an existing group from your CRM.
- The next screen is where you type your message and tap the little paper airplane to Send.
*Note: Some employers may decide to limit the size of a group message. Check with your administrator for any group size restrictions.