Within the MyRepChat app you have the option to send the following:
- Regular Text Message: Simply clicking on the contact you would like to text, typing a message, and hitting send.
- Saved Messages: An individual message that you might use frequently. Saved in your MyRepChat profile to be quickly sent at any time.
- Group Messages: This is for sending out the same message to multiple contacts all at once. Don't worry though, the messages are still send individually so contacts don't have each others information.
- vCard message: By the click of a button send your vCard to your contact.
- Scheduled Message: Example- Create a message today for an appointment reminder that needs to be sent next week. This can be done on a per contact basis or in a group message.
- Picture Messages: This can be done individually or in a group. Images must be in PNG format.
- Recurring Message: Create a yearly recurring message- anniversaries, birthdays, etc,.