Integrating with the SmartOffice CRM allows you to import your contacts into MyRepChat and allows MyRepChat to document text messages as notes into SmartOffice under your customer's profiles.
*See CRM Integrations for generic CRM integration features and behavior.
Set up Integration:
Smart Office is one of the CRM integrations we have that is best to set up from within Smart Office.
You are able to add MyRepChat as an integration within Smart Office by doing the following:
(Please note that these instructions are provided by Smart Office)
User Set up:
A SmartOffice administrator with the ability to assign licenses must enable the appropriate license for each SmartOffice user who will use the integration.
Sign in to SmartOffice Pro.
Do one of the following:
If you are setting up the integration for the user account your are currently signed in to, click the profile menu in the upper-right corner, and then select Profile & Settings .
If you are setting up the integration for another user account, select Setup > User Accounts on the SmartOffice side menu, and then search for the user account.
With the user account record open, click the User Rights content link.
In the Licenses column, under Integration, select MyRepChat.
Select Menu > Save.
MyRepChat Set up:
After performing the SmartOffice set up, follow the steps below to link your SmartOffice and MyRepChat accounts:
In SmartOffice, select Integrations > MyRepChat from the side menu. The MyRepChat login page opens.
Enter your MyRepChat username and password, and then click the Login button.
- Once you are logged into MyRepChat, check to make sure the integration is enabled. From the Dashboard, click on Settings-->Integrations-->Connect to CRM.
Scroll down and click on the SmartOffice box:
- Enter your SmartOffice Username and Password and click 'Connect'.
- If successful, the Office/Username fields will be removed and a token will appear.
- Click 'Test' to verify the link has been established.
- You are now able to search and import contacts.
- If you toggle 'Activate Notes', your messages will be sent to SmartOffice.
*If you have any other questions about the set up process with MyRepChat and Smart Office integration, please connect with Smart Office support.
There are several options that dictate which integration features are turned on. MyRepChat can send notes to SmartOffice and/or create/update SmartOffice contacts.
As you might expect, each CRM is different for search behavior and may have limitations. These are behaviors specific to SmartOffice:
- Name searches with no spaces search both the first or last name fields in SmartOffice.
- Name searches with a space will search the first name before the space and last name after the space.
- For phone number searching, SmartOffice requires an exact match, including punctuation and gives the ability (but does not require) for phone numbers to be separated into country, area code, and number. Confirm your phone data is in one of these formats. Unless you're consistent in how phone numbers are entered, we recommend searching using just the last 4 digits which will give the most consistent results. We currently search:
- Whole phone numbers in 'Number' field with '-' as punctuation
- Whole phone numbers in 'Number' field but with no punctuation.
- Area code and number separated with '-' as punctuation.
- Area code and number separated with a space but no punctuation.
- We remove and ignore any country code entered.
- MyRepChat group search will search SmartOffice Sets. It is a 'contains' search so any set that contains what you enter will be returned.