Setting Up The Integration
Smart Office is one of the CRM integrations we have that is best to get up from within Smart Office.
You are able to add MyRepChat as a integration within Smart Office by doing the following:
(Please note that these instructions are provided by Smart Office)
A SmartOffice administrator with the ability to assign licenses must enable the appropriate license for each SmartOffice user who will use the integration.
Sign in to SmartOffice Pro.
Do one of the following:
If you are setting up the integration for the user account your are currently signed in to, click the profile menu in the upper-right corner, and then select Profile & Settings .
If you are setting up the integration for another user account, select Setup > User Accounts on the SmartOffice side menu, and then search for the user account.
With the user account record open, click the User Rights content link.
In the Licenses column, under Integration, select MyRepChat.
Select Menu > Save.
After performing SmartOffice setup, follow the steps below to link your SmartOffice and MyRepChat accounts and import your contacts into MyRepChat. You can import an unlimited number of contacts (individually or by set). Any imported contacts that already exist in MyRepChat will be merged with the existing contacts.
In SmartOffice, select Integrations > MyRepChat from the side menu. The MyRepChat login page opens.
Enter your MyRepChat username and password, and then click the Login button.
As part of the import process, MyRepChat may ask you to provide a "token," but this is unnecessary; SmartOffice automatically enters that information for you.
Note: Make sure to turn on the Activate Notes option during the import process if you want to save a record of your text conversations in the SmartPad in SmartOffice.
Getting Contacts from Smart Office
- Once you are logged into MyRepChat you will want to click on the "Contacts" tab from the toolbar.
- You will now want to click on the "Add" button in the contacts page.
- You will see a drop down menu labeled "Import from CRM". Use this menu to select Smart Office.
- If you scroll down you will see a section open up labelled Smart Office. You will want to click the "Get Contacts" button, as Smart Office has automatically added your token information for you.
- A list of your importable contacts will populate into an import list. You will now be able to import contacts by selecting all or choose contacts individually.
Note: You will be able to choose contacts or sets using the toggle located above the import list.
If you have any other questions about the set up process the MyRepChat and Smart Office integration, please connect with Smart Office support.
If you have any questions about the functionality of MyRepChat, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.