Integrating with Wealthbox allows you to import your contacts into MyRepChat and allows MyRepChat to document SMS messages as notes in Wealthbox under your customers profile.
*See CRM Integrations for generic CRM integration features and behavior.
Set up Integration:
To set up the integration, from the Dashboard, go to Settings-->Integrations-->Connect to CRM.
Scroll down to click on the Wealthbox logo:
You will see a secondary section appear with instructions on setting up your Wealthbox integration:
Troubleshooting: The set up process above will automatically generate the integration token. If the integration is not working, check the WealthBox token in the user profile settings
Go to: User Profile on the top right corner - Settings - API Access
As you might expect, each CRM is different for search behavior and may have limitations. This is the behavior specific to Wealthbox:
- A Phone search will search all phone fields and ignores any punctuation.
- A Phone search is a 'contains' search so a search for the last 4 digits of a number will match.
- A Name search will search in either first or last names.
- Do not search for both first and last names at once. For example: 'Tom Jones' does not match either a first or last name, so the search will return no results.
- A Search by group uses Wealthbox's 'tag' feature. This Search requires an exact match of the group name and is case sensitive. We will only create a group if there is at least one member of the group.