Integrating with Wealthbox allows you to import your contacts into MyRepChat and allows MyRepChat to document SMS messages as notes in Wealthbox under your customers profile.
*See CRM Integrations for generic CRM integration features and behavior.
Set up Integration:
To set up the integration, from the Dashboard, go to Settings-->Integrations-->Connect to CRM.
Scroll down to click on the Wealthbox logo:
You will see a secondary section appear with instructions on setting up your Wealthbox integration:
*For Wealthbox, you need to go to https://app.crmworkspace.com/settings/access_tokens and create a token. When you sync contacts with Wealthbox, we automatically generate the integration for you.
As you might expect, each CRM is different for search behavior and may have limitations. This is the behavior specific to Wealthbox:
- A Phone search will search all phone fields and ignores any punctuation.
- A Phone search is a 'contains' search so a search for the last 4 digits of a number will match.
- A Name search will search in either first or last names.
- Do not search for both first and last names at once. For example: 'Tom Jones' does not match either a first or last name, so the search will return no results.
- A Search by group uses Wealthbox's 'tag' feature. This Search requires an exact match of the group name and is case sensitive. We will only create a group if there is at least one member of the group.