Integrating with REDTAIL allows you to import your contacts into MyRepChat and lets MyRepChat record your text messages as notes in your contacts profile within REDTAIL.
*See CRM Integrations for generic CRM integration features and behavior.
Set up Integration:
To set up the integration, from the Dashboard go to Settings-->Integrations-->Connect to CRM.
Scroll down and click on the REDTAIL box.
A secondary section will now appear. Enter your Redtail login/password.
Click the blue 'Connect' button. If login to Redtail is successful, you will receive a token. The token field will not be editable. We do not store your username/password and only keep the token.
Once you have entered in the correct information and clicked "Connect" you will be able to search for contacts.
Activate Notes Feature:
You will also be able to use the toggle below the token to Activate Notes. We will send all of your sent/received messages to RedTail in real time and they will be stored as notes for the contact.
Please note: In order for notes to be journaled you must have imported the contact from RedTail. The importing process is what creates the connection between MyRepChat and RedTail.
As you might expect, each CRM is different for search behavior and may have limitations. These are the behaviors specific to Retail:
- Only a max of 50 results will be returned. So please be specific.
- A Phone search will search all phone fields and ignore any punctuation.
- A Phone search is a 'contains' search so a search for the last 4 digits of a number will match.
- A Name search looks at the full name field.
- You can use a space to specify both first and last name, if you'd like. Note: it is a search on the full name and does not separate first/last name fields so if your contact is 'Tom Jones' a search for 'Tom J' will match, but 'To Jon' will not.
- You are able to search by Redtail Tag Groups. It is a 'contains' search so any tag group that contains what you enter will be returned. WARNING: Any tag group that contains over the max contacts of 50 may not contain the whole membership list. This is a similar limitation for searching contacts by name.